About Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai
Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai as one of the top hospitals in India established in 2002. It is a 300-bed multi-specialty tertiary care hospital providing a range of diagnostic and treatment services. Furthermore, being one of the best hospitals in India also provides centres of excellence in Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Urology, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Digestive Care, Emergency Care and Critical Care, Maternity care. As one of the top 10 hospitals in India is 1st NABH accredited Blood Bank in India. Fortis Group also is equipped with the necessary infrastructure that is required to carry out such advanced surgeries. Moreover, has over 55 facilities in line to offer health facilities within India and outside.
In addition, supported with expertise and cutting edge technology, Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai , above all, as one of the top hospitals in India is awarded the 1st hospital in India to launch Electronic ICU.
Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai SPECIALTIES & DEPARTMENT:
Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai as one of the top hospitals in India , therefore, major specialities of the hospital includes:
- Internal medicine
- Bariatric & Metabolic Surgery
- Blood Disorders/ Haematology
- Cardiac By-pass Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Interventional Cardiology
- Non-Invasive Cardiology.
- Dental Sciences
- Emergency & Trauma Care
- Dermatology/ Cosmetology
- Diabetes And Endocrinology
- ENT/ Otorhinolaryngology
- Nurses, medical assistants and above all skilled support staff.
- Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai as one of the best hospitals in India provides world-class services including State-of-the-art ambulatory systems for emergencies
- Also, Non-Invasive Image Processing, Stress Tests, Echocardiography, Cardiovascular CT’s and Thallium heart mapping.
- MRI, CT, Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, Mammography, Dexa, X-Rays
- Fortis Group as one of the best hospitals in India has 256 Slice Brilliance CT Scanner
- Moreover, Fortis Group is the first in the world to conduct Radiation Therapy.
- Brain Suite, CT based Brain Suite, equipped with Intra-Operative CT for brain and spine are used at all its branches.
- Digital MRI technology 3 Tesla
- Cardiac Life Support Ambulances
- Also, Neonatal ICU (NICU)
- Paediatric ICU (PICU)
- In addition, 4 D ECHO
- Also across Fortis Group has 3.5 T – MRI Unit
INFRASTRUCTURE & FACILITIES:
- 300 beds, 48 Private classic Rooms & 21 Twin Classic Rooms, 48 Twin Premium Rooms, 2 Private Premium Rooms and 6 suites.
- As one of the top 10 hospitals in India World class trauma facility is operational 24x7.
- Blood bank is operational 24x7.
- As one of the best hospitals in India Fortis Group has a great emergency response system
- 24/7 pharmacy, blood bank, waiting for lounge & ATM
- Multi-cuisine and Halal food available
- Fully computerised health records.
- Above all, Best in-class facilities available for international patients.
- Special tie-ups with hotels for international patients.
- Availability of translators for patients.
- Wifi accessibility in all rooms
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai as one of the top 10 hospitals in India received Five times JCI accreditation (quality as per international standards)
- It is also achieved Best Hospital -Cardiology at the Times Healthcare Achievers Awards in 2018
- Also, NABH Accreditation
- It also received 1st NABH accredited Blood Bank in India
- In addition, received thrice NABL accredited Pathology Lab
- It also achieved Medical Team of the year - British Medical Journal Awards India in 2014
- Moreover, Asian Hospital Management Awards (2014) Hat trick - Patient Safety & HRD category
- Fortis Hospital Mulund Mumbai also received Asian Patient Safety Award (2014) - Innovation in Staff Education
- Above all, also won Best Patient Safety - Healthcare Leadership Awards in the year 2014
- It also won in 2012 & 2013- FICCI Healthcare award for Operational Excellence
- It was moreover was bestowed with National Energy Conservation Award by Honourable President of India (2012)
- Furthermore, received Best Orthopaedic Hospital (Indian Healthcare Awards 2011)
- Distance:16 km
- Duration: 25 mins
- Taxi: On Call, available at your doorstep
- Moreover, budget hotels or guest houses are available near the hospital.
- Above all, luxury hotels all 4 or 5 stars are in close proximity to the hospital