About Manipal Hospital
Manipal Hospital is one the top leading Multi-Speciality amongst Indian hospital , located in New Delhi. Manipal Hospital was founded by Educationist & Philanthropist Dr Tonse Madhav Nath Pai. It was established in 1953, as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka and was third largest establish player in India. Manipal takes part in both Education and healthcare delivery across the globe.
Manipal hospital is known as best hospital in India , providing Multi-Super Specialty tertiary quality care and treating more than 2 million patients every year, 5900+beds in 15 hospitals with highest successful of treatment across the Country as well as in abroad.
There are more than 34,000 employees and Manipal Doctors across the globe under one roof, giving world-class services and treatment, cutting edge infrastructure of global standard in Radio-diagnosis, Clinical practice and research, latest revolutionary and technologies.
MANIPAL HOSPITALS & UNIVERSITIES:
- Nepal, Dubai, Caribbean Island, Malaysia & India
- 10,000 Faculty from over 75 countries
- 20 Discipline
- Over 400 programs.
- 10 Corporate Hospitals
- 5 Teaching Hospitals
- 5900+ beds in 15 Hospitals
AWARDS & RATINGS:
- Most Patients hospital by Indian express
- Asia Training and Development excellence Award 2014
- Asian HR Leadership Award 2013, under categories of Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources
- Frost & Sullivan Excellence Award 2011
- Service provider of Mother & Child of the year.
- Golden Peacock National Training Awards 2014
- Most Impactful- HR practice Award NHRD
- Rated as most caring Hospital by Ministry of Consumer Affairs
- Rated as 1st Bangalore for 12th consecutive year by “the week” among India best Hospital.
EXECELLENCY & SPECIALITY:
- Department of Orthopedics & Joint replacement
- Department of Bariatric & Robotic Surgery
- Department of Neuro Sciences
- Department of Women & Child Care
- Department of Renal Sciences: Urology, Nephrology & Dialysis
- Department of Cardiac Sciences
- Department of Gastroenterology
- Department of Oncology Sciences
- Department of Respiratory Medicine
- Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Department of Ophthalmology
- Dental Medicine & Dental Surgery
- Paediatrics & Paediatric Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis & Imaging Services
- Transfusion Medicine
- Anaesthesia & Pain medicine
- Dental Medicine & Dental Surgery
- Preventive Health Check-Up
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation centre
INFRASTRUCTURE & SERVICES:
- Cutting-Edge Infrastructure
- True beam 2.2 Varian Linear Accelerator with CT for Radiation Oncology
- State-of-the-art Cath Lab
- Latest Generation Da Vinci X Robot
- Advanced Digital OTs with i-Suites
- MRI 3T with Ambient Experience
- Dual Head Spec CT
- 128s CT Scanner
- MARS Ambulance services
- Advanced Ambulance Service with State-of-the-art Facilities
- 24 x 7 call Centre Facility & GPS Tracker
- A Video Calling feature with Doctors for Emergency situations
- Well Qualified & Trained Technicians & Services delivery time 3 minutes.
- State-of-the-art technology to locate the patient and respond within 5 minutes.
- 24x7 Emergency Services for Critical Care & Trauma services.
- Huge Campus surrounded by beautiful Park
- 380 beds, 118 Critical care beds & 13 OTs.
- Dedicated Mother & Child floor
- High Standard design for Single, Twins & Triple sharing Rooms.
- Free Wi-Fi within the Hospital.
- Telephone, Television, Laundry, 24x7 room services
- Foreign currency exchange & ATM within the hospital premises.
- Continental food Vegetarian & Non-Vegetarian & Halal are served.
- 24x7 Pharmacy, cafeteria.
- Sector-6, Dwarka, New delhi
- 7-km from Indira Gandhi International Airport, 10 minutes drived.
- 2- Km & 5 minutes’ drive from Metro train
- Many open Markets, Restaurants, Hotels & Guest House are walkable Distance.
- 20 minutes’ drive to Ambience Shopping Mall