About Dr Sanjeev Gulati
Dr. Sanjeev Gulati is currently working as Director, Department of Nephrology at Fortis Escort Hospitals, New Delhi. He is one of the best nephrology doctors in the country with over 28 years of experienced.
Dr Gulati has dual qualifications in adult and pediatric nephrology and special expertise in managing kidney transplants for children with renal diseases and also having an experience at leading hospitals in UK, Australia and Canada. He also played a pivotal role in the Dialysis and Transplant programmed at SGPGI, Lucknow which is amongst the largest programmed in the country, as well as renowned for best Kidney specialist doctor in India. He is known as one of the most experience Kidney specialist doctor National and Internationally reviewer for several prestigious journals in Pediatrics, American Journal of Kidney Diseases, Pediatric Nephrology and Indian Pediatrics with many editorial responsibilities as well. Therefore Dr Gulati has made Fortis escort recognize globally as one of the best kidney hospital in world .
- He was Vice-President of Indian Society of Organ Transplantation and Member of Governing Body of Indian Society of Nephrology.
- He worked as Associate Professor in Nephrology at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- He was examiner in DNB and DM Nephrology
- MBBS - University of Delhi, 1985
- MD - Pediatrics - POSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, CHANDIGARH, 1989
- DNB – board of Paediatrics - New Delhi, 1991
- DM - Nephrology - SANJAY GANDHI POST GRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, LUCKNOW., 1994
- Additional Professor of Nephrology at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- Associate Professor of Pediatric Nephrology at McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada.
- Kidney transplants children with renal diseases at leading hospitals in UK, Australia and Canada.
SPECIALITY & TREATMENTS:
- Nephrologist/Renal Specialist
- Kidney Transplant
- Adult Nephrology
- Transplant Nephrology
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Urinary Tract / Bladder Stones Treatment
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)
- Indian society of organ transplantation
- Governing Body Indian Society of Nephrology
AWARDS & CONTRIBUTIONS:
- Best Abstract award at Asian Pacific Congress of Nephrology, Kuala Lampur - 2008
- Best paper award in Clinical Nephrology at Annual Conference of Indian Society of Nephrology, New Delhi - 2008
- Best Poster Clinical Nephrology award at 33rd National Conference of Indian Society - 2002
- ISN NKF scholarship, world congress Satellite meeting of nephrology, at Singapore in 2005
- Awarded JM Patel Oration by Indian Society of Organ Transplantation for his contribution towards advancement of Kidney Transplantation in India.
- Work Recognition award from Indian Council of Medical Research, Indian Academy of Pediatrics & Indian Society of Nephrology.
- Worked recognize award from Australian College of Pediatrics, Royal college of Pediatrics and Child Health UK, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and Japanese Society of Nephrology.
PAPER PUBLISHED & AUTHOR:
- He presented papers at several international and national conferences and published more than 130 scientific papers in indexed journals including NEJM, Kidney International and American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
- Authored of 20 chapters in Oxford Textbook of Nephrology and Comprehensive Pediatric Nephrology) besides numerous guest lectures.
- He wrote several articles in newspapers and magazines for creating public awareness for kidney related issues.
- Scientific papers NEJM, Kidney International and American Journal of Kidney Diseases.
- Written a book on Childhood Renal Diseases.