About Dr. Rahul Naithani
Dr. Rahul Naithani oncologist
MBBS, MD, DM
Dr. Rahul Naithani presently working as a Senior Consultant-Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation & Clinical Hematology at one of the best cancer hospitals in the world at Max Super Specialty Hospital, Delhi. As one of the top oncologist in India he specializes in Bone Marrow Transplant and Hematology.
Also associated with best cancer hospitals in world like Max Super Specialty Hospital, Saket , Shalimar Bagh and Patparganj, Delhi.
Work experience of Dr. Rahul Naithani oncologist:
- Working as a Senior Consultant - Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation & Clinical Hematology at Max Healthcare from May 2011 till date
- Also worked at one of the top cancer hospitals for Sick Children (Sick Kids) Toronto, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- He also was associated with St Jude Children’s Hospital, Memphis, Tenessee, US.
- As one of the top top oncologist in India he specializes in children and adults in Allogeneic and Autologous Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Transplantation with:
- Myeloma and benign disorders like Aplastic anemia
- Thalassemia and metabolic disorders
- He also specializes in children and adults with:
- Haemophilia, ITP
- Aplastic anemia
- Other benign haematological disorders
- MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
- MD, Lady Hardinge Medical College
- DM, AIIMS, New Delhi
- Also trained in BMT at St Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Memphis, US.
Member of various renowned organizations such as:
- American Society of Pediatric Hematology Oncology (ASPHO)
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
- He is also a member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics - Pediatric Hematology Oncology Chapter (PHO-IAP)
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics (lAP)
- Indian Society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine (ISHTM)
- As one of the top oncologist in India he has Fellowship in Bone Marrow Transplantation at The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto
- Fellowship in Pediatric Hematology/Oncology (Toronto)
- He won an award for Best Presentation at European school of Oncology conference in 2008.
- By Association of physicians of India - Delhi state chapter in 2007 he won Meena Dhamija Award.
- Also won second prize by the Indian society of Hematology and Transfusion Medicine in 2006
Research & Publications:
- Dr. Naithani has more than 50 international publications on
different aspects of benign and malignant haematological
diseases and bone marrow transplantation.
- Moreover, he has also taken several lectures at various national conferences.