About Dr K.K. Handa
Dr. K.K. Handa ENT Specialist
MS (ENT), DNB, MNAMS
Dr. K.K. Handa ENT Specialist as one of the best ENT doctor is presently working as a Head – Department of ENT and Head Neck Surgery at one of the top hospitals in the world Medanta The Medicity, Gurgoan. He has a thriving experience of over 27 years as one of the best ENT doctors in the world. His expertise lies in:
- Voice problems ( Phonosurgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery - Nose problems e.g. Sinusitis, Allergy, Polyps.
- Cochlear implants - Ear problems e.g. discharge, deafness
- Throat problems
- Sleep problems
Work experience of Dr. K.K. Handa ENT Specialist
- Dr. K.K. Handa ENT Specialist is a former Associate Professor and Unit Head - Department of ENT, AIIMS, New Delhi
- He also remained Faculty Member in AIIMS for 14 yrs
- Above all, as one of the best ENT doctor he is President, Association of Phomosurgeons of India
- MBBS, 1988, AFMC, Pune
- MS ( ENT) , 1993, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- DNB, 1994, National Board of Examination, New Delhi
- MNAMS, 1994, National Medical Academy
- Senior Residency PGIMER, Chandigarh, 1996
- Fellowship, Glasgow Royal infirmary , Glasgow UK
- Dr. K.K. Handa ENT Specialist, Chairman, World Phonocon 2017
- He was also a Former president Association of Phonosurgeons of India
- Also he is a Past Vice President Association of Phonosurgeons of India
- Furthermore, Founder Secretary Association of Phonosurgeons of India
- He has been a Member : Governing Body of Association of Otorhinolaryngologists of India 2002 and 2009
- Above all, he has been a Treasurer and past secretary Neurootological and Equilibrium Society of India
- Medical Advisor Laryngectomy Club of India
- He is a Member Indian Society of Otology and Rhinology
- Also a reviewer Indian Journal of Pediatrics and Otorhinolaryngology
- Membership: Foundation of Head and Neck Oncology
Awards & Fellowship:
- Also to his credit received : Best Otorhinolaryngologist, Times Research Foundation, 2012
- In 2009 : Marquis World's Who's Who, Work in field of ENT
- Kirti Gupta Oration, Work in Phonosurgery, 2009
- In 2008 he also delivered NK Agarwal oration, "Phonosurgery Past Present and Future, Work in Phonosurgery
- He also won First prize fro best video presentation in the year 2007 in Annual Conference of Association of Phonosurgeons of India
- Dr R.D Kumar Oration, Work in Laryngology, 2006
- Also won President's Appreciation Award at IMA South Delhi in 2005
- Fellowship: British Academic Conference Cambridge, U.K 1996
- For an outstanding ENT Surgeon received AOI Travel Fellowship, 1996
- Moreover, in 1993 he also won Silver Medal, First Order in the MS (ENT) examination
- Above all, he also won in 2015 by Zee News : Bharath Swasthya Samman Award
- Dr. K.K. Handa ENT Specialist , has been a faculty for more than 35 workshops in India and abroad.
- More than 80 International and National Publications, to name a few:
- At AOI , Chandigarh , he won Khosla Gold Medal for the paper "Sensorineural hearing loss in unsafe CSOM in children"
- In Jaiswal video competition on" Videostroboscopy "held in the Annual conference of Association of Otolaryngologists of India.
- He also delivered Oration on “ Phonosurgery “ AOI Karnataka Branch.
- Moreover, at Guwahati at workshop on Phonosurgery he delivered NK Agarwala oration “ Phonosurgery Past Present and Future".