About Dr. Nikhil Kumar
Dr. Nikhil Kumar Cardiologist
MBBS, MD, DM, Fortis Memorial Research institute (FMRI) Gurgaon, India
Director at one of the best cardiology hospitals in the world. He is one of the top 10 heart surgeons in the world . Having an experience of over 25 years in Interventional, Non-invasive and Preventive and Clinical Cardiology.
- Dr. Nikhil Kumar, one of the best heart doctors in India having an expertise in:
- Complex Coronary Angioplasty
- Device Closure of Shunt Lesions
- Pacemaker and AICD implantations
- Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy and Renal
- Peripheral and Carotid Angioplasty and Stenting
- Dr. Nikhil Kumar, being one of the top 10 heart surgeons in the world is a member of :
- The Cardiological Society of India
- The Endovascular Society of India
- The Indian College of Cardiology and the Heart Rhythm
Society of India.
- Dr. Nikhil Kumar cardiologist is also awarded the General Officer Commanding in Chief's Commendation and the Chief of Army Staff's Commendation for meritorious service in 2001 and 2006 respectively.
- He has an academic, administrative and professional experience as Professor and Head of the Cardiology Department, Army Hospital, Research and Referral, New Delhi, the apex super speciality hospital of the Indian Army.
- Being a top 10 surgeons in the world, he has to his credit a large volume of complex Cardiac Interventions with a sound safety record.
Work experience of Dr. Nikhil Kumar cardiologist:
- Director, Interventional Cardiology and Head, Department of Cardiology, Yashoda Superspeciality Hospitals
- Senior Interventional Cardiologist, Metro Group of Hospitals and Director Cardiology, RLKC Hospital and Metro Heart Institute.
- Worked as a Cardiologist with the Armed Forces of which the last 7 years were at the Army Hospital, Research & Referral, New Delhi
Research Experience :
- Dr. Nikhil Kumar cardiologist has many publications in National & International journals to his credit. In India and abroad he actively participates in Conferences and CMEs presenting a variety of challenging cases.
- At the Army Hospital Research & Referral, a DNB Cardiology Examiner and also Appraiser for the DNB Cardiology programmes.
- Also worked on Stem Cell Therapy for Acute Myocardial Infarction under the aegis of the Department of Biotechnology at the Army Hospital Research & Referral.