About Dr rana Patil
Dr. Rana Patir is known as best Spinal surgeon in India, with more than 23 years of experience in the field of advanced neurosurgery & Spine. Currently he is working with best Spine hospital in the world as a Director of Head of Brain & Spine Surgeon at Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI) department of Neurosurgery, at Gurgaon, India.
Dr Rana Patir, has proved himself as a best surgeon in the country with all kinds of surgeries, minimal invasive Brain and Spine surgery, even in complex Brain tumors. Being top surgeon in India, he have most successful surgeries with over 10,000 neurosurgical procedure in his credits. Dr Rana Patir, proved himself through his highest success rate as one of the most experience and best for both Spine and Brain surgery in the country. Dr Rana Patir is also well-known as one of the best Spinal Surgeon in the world.
EDUCATION & FELLOWSHIPS
- MBBS, from All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi.
- MS- (General surgery) from All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi.
- Mch - (Neurosurgery) from All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi.
- Following fellowship from Frenchy Hospital, Bristol UK.
- Director – Fortis Rajan Dhall Hospital, New Delhi
- Director – Neurosurgery at Max Healthcare, New Delhi.
- Department of Neurosurgery, Chairman at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- 1 year Register at Regional Neuroscience Centre, New Castle upon tyre.
- 1 year Consultant Neurosurgeon at institute of Neurosciences, Guwahati, Assam
- 6 years Faculty of Neurosurgery at All India Medical Science (AIIMS) New Delhi
- 2 years performing complex Head & Neck Procedure, Reconstructive surgery in specialty unit of AIIMS, New Delhi.
SPECIALIZATION & INTEREST
- Neurosurgeon Peadiatric & Adult
- Brain Tumor
- Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic surgery
- Extra Canal-Intra Cranial Bypass surgery
- Complex Head & Neck Procedure
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skull Base Surgery
- Neuromodulation especially for Pain Management
- Neurovascular Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Minimal invasive Brain & Spine surgery
AWARDS AND HONORS
- Professor of Neurosurgery at Guwahati Medical College
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery at New Castle, UK
- Former Associate Professor AIIMS
- Dr Rana Patir, has authored several papers and chapters in peer viewed national and International text book and Medical Journals.
LIST OF TREATMENTS
- Corpus Collosotomy
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Multiple Sclorosis Treatment
- Sleep Disorders
- Pterygium Removal Surgery
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Cataract Implant Surgery
- Intacs Corneal Implants
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Strabismus Surgery - Eye Muscle Surgery
- Liberation Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Extracapsular Cataract Extraction
- Small Incision Cataract Surgery
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Intraocular Implants (IOLs)
- Surgical Clipping
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Retinal Detachment Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Squint Surgery
- Photorefractive Keratectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment