About DR ANIL KUMAR KANSAL
Dr Anil Kumar Kansal, is one the top most accomplished Neurosurgeon in the country. He is working with one of the best neurology hospital in India as a Director of Neurosurgery & Head-Neuro Spine at BLK Centre of Neurosciences.
Dr Anil Kansal has over 23 years of experience in the same field for both in Neuro and Spine Surgery and giving highest successful rate for patients coming from around the globe . Therefor he is known as best neurologist in India . Being best neurologist in India , Dr Kansal has giving most successful surgeries more than 4500 Brain surgeries, over 2000 Spine surgery, over 500 cases of anterior cervical micro discectomy, 400 cases of aneurysm clipping, 60 cases of disc replacement, 500 cases of endoscopic brain surgeries and 30 surgeries of microvascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia and hemi facial spasm and many more.
BLK Centre of Neurosciences is one of the very few Neuroscience Centre in the country where top surgeon like Dr Kansal and Team has performed world-class treatment and services under one roof. Dr Kansal has used most advanced technique for complex neurological disease with well-supported by internationally trained medical expert and make it best neurosurgery hospitals in the world .
- MBBS, LLRM Medical College, Meerut
- MS, (General Surgery) from KGMC, Lucknow
- MCh, (Neurosurgery) from KGMC, Lucknow
- Director- Head of Department Neurosurgery & Spine Surgery at Fortis Hospital, Shalimarbagh, New Delhi.
- Senior Consultant- Head of Department –Maharaja Agrasen Hospital, New Delhi
- Head of Department – Max Hospital, New Delhi
- Sr Consultant- Vimhans Hospital, New Delhi
- Associate Consultant- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, new Delhi
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS:
- He Presented paper in ASICON 96, the role of USG & FNAC in diagnosis of abdominal masses for children.
- He Presented paper in NEUROCON 2000,”Comparative study of MRA and Intra-arterial DSA in Intracranial Vascular lesions.
- In 2011 he Presented paper for cervical disc replacement in national & international conferences.
- In 2012 Presented paper on MAST in spine surgery in DNA.
- In 2015 Guest lecture on surgical technique of cervical arthroplasty in AIIMS.
- Since 2011Guest Speaker in more than 15 engagements on Cervical Arthroplasty, Neurological Trauma, Spinal Trauma.
- He Presented paper in 2014 for surgical management of Spinal trauma in Neuro Trauma Conference.
PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP & FELLOWSHIPS:
- Member of NSI (Neurological Society of India)
- DNA ( Delhi Neurological Association)
- Neuro Spine Society of India
- Member of DMA & IMA
- Executive Member of Delhi Spine Society
AWARDS & HONORS:
- Advanced Spinal Training from Seoul St. Mary’s Hospital, South Korea
- Percutaneous Discectomy and Nucleoplasty training at Bangkok, Thailand
- Minimal Access Spinal Techniques (MAST) training at General Hospital, Singapore
- Advance Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery training at Freiburg, Germany
SPECIALIZATION & INTEREST:
- Complex Spine Surgery and Instrumentation
- Minimal invasive Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Brain and Spinal Surgery
- Microscopic and Vascular Surgery
- Functional Neurosurgery
- Aneurysm Clipping,
- Epilepsy Surgery,
LIST OF TREATMENTS:
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor Surger
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation For Parkinson's Disease
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Liberation Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment – PSR
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Parkinsons Disease - Stem Cell Treatment
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy – Neurotomy
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Surgical Clipping
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Sleep Disorders
- Skull Base Surgery
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting